Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My seester

Today I am grateful for:


Jenn has been my "sister" for as long as I can remember. It started back when my mom housed a bunch of drum corps kids and she just happened to be one of them. Then she moved in with us, and then I ran away to her dorm room and ever since she has been one of the closest people in my life.
I have always had a special bond with her. And she has always been there for me. I can always count on her to give me advice and to inspire me to be better. She is a fireman (one of the first in Wyoming), she is a teacher, a personal trainer and a gym instructor. She has always been extremely motivated and I hope that one day, I too can accomplish as much as she has. She has a faith in God unlike most. She strives to give back to those in need. And she has the most amazing heart.
Jenn is my sister. Maybe not by blood, but my heart. I am so thankful to have her in my life and apart of my family. She is simply amazing.

JennI- I don't know how many times I can thank you for all your love and support in my life. You have been such an amazing example to me and I thank God everyday for you and what you have given not only to me but to my family. You are one of a kind and I am blessed to call you my sister. I love you.

No comments: