Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Its all about faith....

On Tuesday, I lost my job.

By Friday, we no longer had a condo.

By Monday, the bank that owns the condo told us we can once again purchase the condo.

And by Tuesday, I had a job again.

Tom attests it to paying tithing. I believe it was from the abundance of prayers and love that showered us.

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your prayers and for all those who thought of us. We are so very grateful.

I will start working at Bank of America on December 7th and am so excited to have a month vacation. :)

Tom is still working.

We are getting ready to move.

And we are excited for the holidays.

The weather is getting chilly. And the leaves are starting to fall.

This is my favorite time of the year.

And I am sharing it with the most amazing man in the world.

1 comment:

Jason and Amanda said...

That is great! I am so glad that everything worked out for you!