Sunday, November 15, 2009

2 days

I have two days to make up for as Thomas and I have been busy packing and trying to get ready to move. It is such a scary transition, but we have a lot of support and we get to stay in our ward- which means I get to see my sunbeams every Sunday and continue to be in a ward that feels like home.

So I will catch up today... with two people I am grateful for.

These are two of the most important people in my life:


While we may have not always gotten along, these two have been a constant in my life. They are both so caring and loving and have always been there.
My sister, Molly, is such a strong woman. She has had quite a few trials in her life, but has overcome them with such amazing diligence, I am proud to call her my sister. I love her phone calls almost daily, and am quite sad when we go some time without talking. She gives me advice and I truly take it to heart. I love that we have our faith in common and that we can talk about it. It is something I hold very dear to my heart. She gave birth to the most beautiful niece in the world and is truly the strength of us kids. I love you Molls and am thankful for you everyday.
My baby brother is the comedian. Whenever, I need a laugh I know I can always count on him. I love hearing from him and miss him desperately. He has been one of my best friends for as long as I can remember and I wish we lived closer again. I miss our drives and our talks. I miss listening to Dave with you. I have such great memories of us. My brother is talented, sweet, loving and so caring and I am so blessed to have him in life.
Now I know we don't always get along, and we have all made mistakes. But you two give me so much happiness in my life. I don't tell you often enough, nor do I show it enough, but I love you and am so very thankful for what you bring to my life each and everyday.

No comments: