Monday, November 16, 2009

Besties for life...

Today- I am grateful for this lovely lady...


She is my best friend. The light of my world. We met 6 years ago during my sophomore year of college. We were both working for European Connection and just started to hang out. We instantly became inseparable and to this day, I can't imagine life without her.

We may live far away from each other now, but we have declared that one day we will live together (or at least next to each other) as old ladies, drinking lemonade and having a lot of little Howies running around. Howie was a dog we bought together from the pound. Along with the stars on our feet, we also have paw prints on our other foot to symbolize our "child." He is now living in Idaho in a great family and I know we miss him dearly.


This woman has been my rock. She has come out to see me in California and Denver. She has been there to pick me up when I am down. She drunk dials me and tells me what an amazing person I am, and even when I have made a fool of myself, she holds my hand and tells me it is ok. She is my sister that God forgot to give me. Either that or believed that our parents couldn't handle us together :)

We have such amazing memories of each other and I am so thankful for her friendship. For her unconditional love and for all of the times when she has been there. I would be lost without her and am so glad that even after all these years, she is still my bff, my bestie, my Ebba Kuenba.

I love you Ebba. You are the greatest best friend in the whole world and I can't wait to see you again. Thanks for everything you have done for me. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for meeting you. Miss you lovebug!

No comments: