Friday, April 30, 2010

The Newest Addition to Our Family



Tom and I are adopting a kitten.
We have decided since we aren't having children right now, it will be perfect.
Right now he is just over a week old.
I get to spend some of my nights feeding him.
And I spent all day Tuesday with him.
We won't get him until he is 6 weeks old.
Which by then we will be in our own apartment *crosses fingers*

He has become the light of my life.
I love watching him sleep.
I love when he puts his litte paws on my face.
I love it when he eats and suckles on his bottle.
He is so adorable.

He has the best face. Full of stripes.
He is black with white paws.
And stripes.
Soooooo cute!!!!

He opened his eyes last night.
It was amazing.
His purr is so small and so cute.
I am so excited to have him in our lives.
His name is Titan.

No comments: