Friday, November 20, 2009

Mi tia

Today I am grateful for this woman....
This is my aunt. My godmother. My second mom. My role model. Fritzi (also known as Jennifer) has taught me so much. She has taught me about who I want to be. She has taught me about unconditional love. She has given without getting much in return. She has fought for a love that is so hard to come by. She has the most amazing soul and best laugh.
She has been my closest friend. And while she has been in South Africa these last six months, it has really taught me how much I really do love her and value our relationship. She is one of those people in my family I can go to at any time and express how I am feeling. She will listen and give her wisdom and advice. She has guided me when I have been in very rough patches and has never given up on me.

I am so very blessed to be so close to her. She truly is one of the most beautiful woman I know and I am so thankful to have her in my life. I don't know what I would do without her.

Fritz- I am sure I never tell you enough, but your love, support, encouragement and mere presence means more to me then I could ever express. Words would never do you or how I feel about you justice. You truly are a gift from God everyday of my life. I have really missed you the last six months, am glad you are home and am praying everyday that on the 24th, your dreams come true.
I love you. I am so very thankful for you. Te amo mucho mi tia.


No comments: