Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Let's give thanks!

So I have been seeing this everywhere and have decided to do it as well... (I am such a copy-cat), but I really like this idea and think it is a great idea. So for the rest of November... everyday, I will post something that I am thankful for. And I challenge you to do the same. Whether it is in an e-mail or via your own blog, find something to be thankful for everyday.

Today I am thankful:


THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS

I am so thankful for the Gospel and for the Church. It has brought so much joy to my life and has taught me how to really rely on God. It has helped me in my marriage and in making my life the life I have always wanted. I couldn't imagine life without it.

Thomas and I got the opportunity to speak with the Bishop today. These are moments that are few and far between (we talk mostly to his counselors) but tonight was overwhelming with love and with the Spirit. I realized how amazing it has been since I became a member and how my life has really changed because of my faith and because of the Gospel. It really has been the biggest blessing in my life and it is the one thing I am the most grateful for.

I am grateful for all the Church has to offer and all the things that it has brought into my life.

XOXO


1 comment:

Lacey said...

Beautiful post!!! Isn't posting things and people you are thankful for the best? It really makes you feel positive and optimistic and it shows you how truly blessed we are. Love it.