Thursday, November 12, 2009

My mama!

Today, I am so thankful for this woman:She is my greatest supporter. She is one of my closest friends. And while sometimes we don't always see eye to eye, she is the one person (besides Tom) I know I can always call. She will always answer my calls, greet me at the door when I come over, and wipe my tears, either with words or with her hands. And she can always make me laugh.... "It's broken." "Jeff fafa...."


My mother is the strongest woman I know. She managed to raise 3 kids, but always had at least one more in the house. She worked. Cooked. Cleaned. And loved unconditionally. We went through our fair share of problems, but never did she give up on me. She only pushed me harder which pushed me further.
Each word of advice, each moment I have with her, each Oscar Meyer weiner song, is just another great memory I have of her. She is beautiful. She is one of a kind. And I am so thankful that God gave me her as my mother, as my friend and as my mentor on how I want to be when I grow up.
I love her so much... and I hope she knows it.

Thanks mom, for all you are, for all you have made of me, and for all you continue you to do, not just for me, but for all of us kids. I love you mucho!

No comments: