Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 1- Crazy/beautiful

Intake went well.
There were a lot questions.
A lot of answers.
Some talking.

My body aches.
They are helping me through withdrawals.

Tom is amazing.
I can't thank him enough for everything!
I'm so blessed to have him.
I still can't figure out what I did to deserve him.

Tomorrow it starts.
9 am.
Therapists, doctors, group,
I'm looking forward to it.
A new beginning.

Friends, family- THANK YOU
Your love, support, phone calls, emails, comments
It has been my saving grace
I thought plenty of times of leaving.
I thought, "I don't belong here."
Not with the herorin slinging, opiate overdosing people.
But I belong.

I meet with a friend of 4 years after therapy tomorrow.
I feel blessed to have him in my life.


Day 2 tomorrow- stay tuned.

No comments: