Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wedded Bliss #1

1. How it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together.....etc.

Well... Tom and I met online. Through a silly website. I was looking for friends, he was looking for me ;) --- so he messaged me about playing volleyball. We started to email back and forth, eventually exchanged numbers, and then agreed to meet. I freaked out and totally stood him up on our first date. He texted me the next day asking me what happened and I told him I would make it up to him. I had him come over to my house, where we ate bbq and took a swim. He kissed me that night and then asked me to be his girlfriend. We dated for just under two months before we got engaged and then we were engaged for exactly 1 year and 3 days from the first day we met. We were sealed for time and all eternity 364 days later :) I pretty much knew from the first date that he was the one I was meant to be with. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives growing together.

<3

No comments: