Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wedded bliss #3

2. When you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?

It was almost immediate. I had just gotten out of a bad relationship and Tom treated me so well. We had talked about marriage and starting a family almost from the beginning. I loved that he was LDS (although not active when we met), I loved that he lived his life still according to the Gospel, I loved how he could make me laugh, I loved his laugh, his beautiful eyes, his smile, his sense of humor, his love for sports, his desire to make me happy. When I met his family, I knew I wanted to one day be apart of it. And when my dad gave him his blessing and welcomed him to the family, that sealed the deal. We had our fair share of struggles. We still have them, but we've grown together. I love him more now than I did yesterday and it keeps growing as eternal companions, as husband and wife, as friends.

The night we got engaged!

No comments: