Monday, August 23, 2010

Private

We are going private in t minus 48 hours... Email me your addresses if you'd like to continue reading about our crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful, beautful life. Or you can just comment on here :)

The blog will be changing. It will still update you on our lives, but I am going to also start writing about how my life has changed with being diagnosed with a mental disorder, my current process of repentance and our struggle of not being able to concieve. I'd also like to start reflecting on my journey as a convert to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. What a journey it has been!

The blog will get deep. I'm not going to sugar coat things for fear of upsetting people, hopefully they will read it with an open mind and know that this is just how I feel- it will not be fact- it will just be me and my thoughts and maybe Tom's if he ever wants to.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Xoxo
Cass

1 comment:

Lydia Moon said...

I'd love to keep reading your blog! My email is tgmmoon@comcast.net.