Wednesday, July 28, 2010

1.) What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
-In my mouth... nachos from our work pot luck :)
2.)Name someone who made you laugh today?
-Well its been a pretty fun day! I love work and the people at work- but the one that has made me laugh the most is Anthony... but I am sure when I get home my husband will make me laugh... more than anyone else has today
3.)How late did you stay up last night and why?
- Um until 10:45 because I was tired and had to work today
4.) Ever been kissed under the fireworks?
- um... I think so?
5.)Which of your friends lives closest to you?
- Besides my beloved, my friends Kristie and Danny. They live like 5 mins from us and I love hanging out with them.
6.) How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?
- It makes me miss Bryce... thats how I feel.
7.) When was the last time you cried really hard?
- Um... its been a while... but probably in June when I miscarried.
8.) Who was the last person you took a picture of?
- My moogie! How I miss her!!!
9.) Was yesterday better than today?
- I don't really know. I am in a great mood today and yesterday was my day off and it was spent running around- so its hard to say. I am away from Tom and I am at work- but still in a wonderful mood!!!
10.)Can you live a day without TV?
- Yes- thats what DVR is for :)
11.)Are you upset about anything?
- Not today :)
12.)Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
- I am married so obviously I think they are worth it, but there are some you just gotta let go.
13.)Night out or night in?
- Night in- with my hubby, my kitty and some canoodleing!
14.)What items could you not go without during the day?
- It would be really hard to not have my phone, but if it was needed I could go without it, but I can't go without my husband telling me he loves me. I couldn't take it... at all.
15.) Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
- Tom's aunt Shelly. She has since passed away, but her memory lives on. What an amazing woman she was!
16.)What does the last text message in your inbox say?
- "Probably Tuesday, Can we meet up somewhere?"
17.) Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
- Yes, yes I would!
18.)What do you miss?
- Right now? Home- which is coming in like 14 days :)
19.) What song is stuck in your head?
- None right now. I am just rockin out to Yahoo Music!!!
20.)Someone knocks on your window at 2:00am. Who do you want it to be?
- No one... unless they are dying... because no one needs to wake me up at that hour
21.) Do you want to have grandkids before your 50?
- I would like to have some around then- but first I need to have children in order to have grandchildren right??? Let's not get ahead of ourselves
22.) Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- Work and then home to watch Burn Notice with my honey!!!

No comments: