Sunday, May 31, 2009

Eternity... here we come!


I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!  SEPTEMBER 5, 2009.  THOMAS AND CASSANDRA TAYLOR FOR TIME AND ALL ETERNITY!!!!!

I wonder if it really gets better than this.  Life is AMAZING!  The last few weeks have been amazing!  It has had it's fair share of trial and tribulations but God has so blessed us.  Today, Thomas gave me a blessing... his very first to me.  As we left his parent's house, I was so overwhelmed with emotion.  Something I thought we were so far from two years ago is almost here.  I am sure things are bound to get tougher the closer we get.  But I have found my happiness in Christ, in the Church and in the heavenly relationship I have with the most amazing man in the world.  I am forever grateful for the Gospel.  For what is has done for my life and for my relationship with my husband and my family.  Now if only this ear infection would just magically disappear! :)  

3 comments:

Craig and Maggie said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you.

Nicole and Jameson said...

just want to thank you for your testimony that you share each time i read your blog. it touches me every time

The Smyth Family said...

SEPT 5TH!!! YAY!!! it will be here before you realize it. I marked it on our calendar! I am beyond thrilled for you my friend.