Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thomas and I just celebrated a year of our engagement (which should be considered over since we are married- but feel that we can still celebrate it- any excuse to celebrate right???). I can't believe it has been a whole year. A year since we met, a year since we started dating and a year since we have become engaged. It all seems like it has gone too fast and yet, not fast enough. I counted the days until I got to call him mine forever. And we get to go through that again when we get sealed. I can't wait!!! And sooner than we know it, a year since we got married will be here--- and gone. I am just so grateful I took a chance with him- even though I was scared! I am so thankful we worked through all of our rough spots and just became that much stronger. I still look at him with amazement wondering how in the world I got so lucky... just GLAD I did!!!

I have also fallen in love with some new music. One- the Twilight soundtrack- I am so excited for the movie!!! Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist soundtrack (even though I have yet to see the movie) and some AFI and Tiger Army. All of it is going perfectly with the mood I have been in lately. The rain (which I am totally in love with) has made me feel more romantic... more sweet... more happy. I love listening to it pound the tin roofs outside of our apartment. It sounds like the rain sticks my dad brought home from Ecuador. *sigh* This is my idea of perfection. Candles lite- window open- husband next to me- rain pouring and the new soundtracks of music playing gently. I am just in pure utter happiness... now only if it would snow....

I am on cloud nine... now if only I could get our apartment to feel like we were staying in it rather than still moving in or moving out... that would be the icing on the cake...

No comments: