Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Daddy

Since it is the month of November- I am going to be writing each day- about something I am thankful for. Today it is this man:



My Daddy! The first man in my life. The one who has picked me up a thousand times. Who has loved me unconditionally and who has been my number one fan! I am truly blessed to have him in my life.



Growing up, my dad had to be gone a lot. He sacrificed so much so that he could provide for his family. But when he was home, he was the best dad in the world. I would always cry and beg him not to leave. I never wanted to be without him. I still don't. My eyes are filling with tears now as I write about how amazing my father is. I miss him a lot.



If I become half of the person he is, I will be a wonderful woman. I am proud to be his daughter. I love him with all my heart and won't ever miss the opportunity to tell him that. But in case he wasn't sure, Daddy- I love you. You mean the world to me. And I am so glad that God chose you to be my father. You have done a great job with me and I will make you so very proud of me. Just you wait and see. I love you.

Forever your baby girl,

Moe

No comments: