Thursday, October 15, 2009

I have come to realize...

36 things I've come to realize...

1. I've come to realize that my weight...
is something that I am not happy about... and I am working to change it.

2. I've come to realize that my job...
is just something I do to make ends meet, it is not my life.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
it is a time where I feel the most relaxed

4. I've come to realize that I need....
to learn to be more relaxed... and not take things so seriously.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
nothing but have gained everything.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
I don't get my way... so I need to grow up.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
someone slipped me the drink

8. I've come to realize that money....
is just a means to an end, but is not the end nor the only means

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
are the most amazing people I could have ever asked for in my life

10. I've come to realize that I'll always...
be in love with my husband

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...
are extremely important in my life and I don't know what I would do without them

12. I've come to realize that my mom...
will always be my mom- she is that amazing!

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
is something I can't live without.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
that stress really does wear me out

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
I keep falling in love with my husband and I can't imagine life without him

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...
about my husband and how amazing he his

17. I've come to realize that my dad...
will always be one of the most important people in my life regardless of what he does or doesn't do.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...
I am always excited when I have heard from someone

19. I've come to realize that today...
is just another day to accomplish so much.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
is going to be another night where I can spend time with the love of my life

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
is Friday!

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
start a family and be the mom I really want to be.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is...
not really something I care about.

24. I've come to realize that life...
is just a short period of time compared to the eternity that I have with God

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
will hopefully be relaxing!

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...
is whatever my heart desires... music is my favorite thing in this world

28. I've come to realize that this year...
is better than I ever expected but also full of trials and tribulations

29. I've come to realize that my exs...
taught me what I need to know so that when I found my one true love I was ready

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...
stop and smell the roses more

31. I've come to realize that I love...
my husband more than life itself!

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...
a lot in my life... but that it isn't for me to understand

33. I've come to realize my past...
isn't very good to look at but I am glad I went through it all

34. I've come to realize that parties...
are just not really my thing

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...
spiders!

36. I've come to realize that my life...
is so amazing!!!! I am so blessed...

1 comment:

The Smyth Family said...

LOVE this! It puts things into perspective huh!? Love you Cassie!