Saturday, October 31, 2009

2 years ago.








Two years ago... the love of my life:
Asked me:


To be his FOREVER!

I love him more today than I did yesterday and will love him more tomorrow than today. I am complete with this man. And I couldn't think of anything better than to wake up next to him.

I know there have already been rough times in our short life together, but as long as you and I have each other, we will make it through anything.

You are my soul mate, my best friend, my love. I am so glad you took the chance to meet me and took an ever bigger leap of faith when you asked me to marry you. You never cease to amaze me with your words, your gestures or your selflessness. Thank you for all you are. For all you have been. For all you make of me.

I am so very blessed.

XOXO

Your loving wife.



No comments: