Monday, August 10, 2009

I have a problem...

I like to look at blogs of people I don't know. It can consume me for hours. It is what I do at work to pass away the time when our dialer is down and I have nothing to follow up upon. It is what I do to make time fly by when I am waiting for my husband to get home.
It is interesting to me to read about girls waiting for their missionaries to come home and the battles that they fight along the way. I luckily never had to deal with this... although sometimes I wish I had. I have seen it shape these girls hearts to strive more for a relationship with God. For a deeper relationship with God.
I have recently stumbled upon a blog about a young LDS girl giving up her baby for adoption. This blog has made me go through every emotion I have ever known. I have felt happiness for the adoptive family. I have felt sadness for this girl. I have felt pride and anger. Fortune and heartache. It amazes me. This girl... amazes me. I wish I could have her strength. I wish I could face my consequences with such gusto. How amazing is she?
I also love the blogs that only talk about love. How amazing it is. I always get giddy every time I think about love. Tom and I are so blessed to feel what we feel. Few ever feel it. You definitely need to check out lelove.blogspot.com totally worth it!

I need help. Maybe it is because I don't have much of a life besides church and work... but it is my life and I LOVE IT!

Totally excited about FHE tonight at our place. I am excited to have the girls over with the loves of their lives and to get to know them better. We are going to have a blast!

No comments: