Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Buckwheat!

In honor of my baby brother's 23rd birthday... I dedicate this post to him with 23 wonderful things about him.

23. He always makes me laugh.





22. He truly has one of the best hearts out there.





21. He is such a stud :)


20. He is so freakin smart.

19. He has such an amazing work ethic.

18. I loved watching him play baseball growing up.





17. He is phenomenal with kids- he will be a wonderful daddy when he grows up.





16. He is the pride and joy of our family.



15. He will always be the baby and therefore we love him a lot more.

14. He is aspiring to be a teacher... a history teacher. That is rad.





13. He is one of my closest family members and I love him so much.





12. He has a drive for a good life and I love watching him grow.

11. He loves people unconditionally... especially me.

10. He is the best little brother in the world (he played barbies and g.i. joes with me growing up).

9. He was amazing at my wedding... helping out in whatever way he could.





8. I love just talking to him...





7. I love just being in the same car as him (I miss our drives together... a lot).





6. I love his love for Dave Matthews...




5. He has had some of the best girlfriends in the world- some girl is going to be very lucky to be his wife.

4. He is a wonderful uncle (even when he is hungover).

3. He is the world's biggest comedian. I swear that is what he is suppose to do for his career.

2. Even after all the adversity he has had in his life... he has never just given up. I am so proud of him.

1. I am proud to be known as his big sister. He is all of these things plus a thousand more. I couldn't be any luckier. He even lets me call him Buckwheat still.

Buck,
I can't imagine my life without you. You have done so much for me and I always feel like I should do more for you. You are going so far in life. Keep striving. I am so proud of you and I love you so freakin much! I can't wait to see you!

Your big sister #2 or #3 depending on how you look at it,
Cass

No comments: