Monday, June 13, 2011

Another milestone

Today, I have been clean and sober for 150 days.
Today, I am happy that I made the decision to get help.
Today, I am happy that the people who love me confronted me.
Today, I am happy.

Today, I want to help others who struggle with addiction or abusing drugs or alcohol.
Today, I am getting healthy.
Today, I am going to a counselling.
Today, I am happy.

Today, I feel better than I ever have.
Today, I am excited for the future.
Today, I am relying on God.
Today, I am happy.

I can't imagine having done this without my family and my friends.
Tom has been incredible. His faith in me never falters and he loves me unconditionally. I am truly blessed to have him as my husband.
I am not sure if I ever thanked any of you for your concern and for voicing your concerns.
I am sure I was angry *although I really don't remember*
But today, I couldn't be more grateful.
My whole world has changed.
And for the first time, in a very long, I am happy, truly happy.

Thank you for your endless prayers, love, support and words.
I am eternally grateful.

All my love.

No comments: