Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Future plans...

So this weekend, Tom and I move. We are so excited we can hardly stand it. We got to see the apartment yesterday and it looks directly over the marina! And I can see the windmills from our balcony! Our living room is huge and we are just soooo ready and soooo excited despite all of the people who are worried about us- we really are excited- but thank you so much for your concern.

The new few weeks are going to be hectic but soooo much fun.

On May 22nd, Tom and I will be out on a sailboat, enjoying friends and family, as we listen to Kaboom (a big concert that happens every year) and the fireworks that follow.

The next weekend, I have a three day weekend for Memorial Day and am planning to have a housewarming party! It will be great!

The weekend following, we will be making the 9 hour drive to Las Vegas/St. George, Utah to bless our beautiful nephew, Logan.

And the week after that, we will be flying to Denver to celebrate the marriage of my aunt and god-mother, Fritzi, to her amazing fiance Mike. I am so excited to see my family and to spend a few days in Denver. I can't wait to see my brother and my sister and my niece- along with my cousins and aunts and uncles- my grandparents, and my daddy. It will be such a good trip! Too short- but sooo good.

Then when we get home... Titan gets to come home with us. He has become the light of our life and we want to spend as much time as possible with him. Tom and I love to feed him and watch him wabble around. We have just fallen in love with the little guy. We are soooo blessed.

Thank you to everyone for your continued prayers and support. We feel so blessed to have such amazing family and wonderful friends. We can feel the love.

XOXO

No comments: