Saturday, May 8, 2010

And I feel good....

Last night was AH-MAZ-ING!!!!!

I love going to the Temple.
I love feeling so connected to everything around me.

It was stake Temple night and so people from our ward were there.
Since we have been gone pretty much the last 6 months, it was really good to see their faces. *Lydia, you must come next time ;)*
I love how I feel once I walk in.
Nothing hurts.
Everything is right.
I feel more in love.
More in sync.
Its like my senses are hightened.
I love it.

I hope to carry this feeling throughout the week/month *until we can get back*
I am feeling happy right now.
A bit sleepy.
But happy. :)

1 comment:

Lydia Moon said...

So glad you enjoyed the temple last night! It's the best place on earth! We wanted to be there, but Tobin's work week was just too busy. Hopefully we'll make it for ward temple night this month.