Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Don't forget to say....


It is times like today where I am reminded to tell those I love that I do in fact love them. I found out today that one of the families that I grew up with lost their mother yesterday. I believe from asking around that it was from cancer as she had been ill for quite sometime. It amazes me that life can change in just a blink of an eye.
So in honor of Ellen Taylor and her family- I am saying I love you to all of those who are in my life. I am so very blessed to have each and everyone of you there. Thank you for impacting my life and making a difference in my life.

2 comments:

The Smyth Family said...

Cassie -- I LOVE YOU!!!

Lacey said...

She was an amazing woman!!! Death is so hard sometimes- thank heavens for the gospel right? :)

Love you!