Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wedding Day Fun!

Mom and Dad Taylor
Taylor Family


Aunt Fritzi and Frankie Jo (one of my favs)


The Whole Clan



Mom Stroud and Dad Taylor


My sister Molly and Morgan


Left to Right: My junior bridesmaid and cousin Ali Jo, My aunt Kim and my flower girl Frankie Jo



Frankie Jo and Morgan



Me and Morgan while getting ready and playing with Tigger



Mom helping me with my veil... grandma is there too :)


Our rings...

Right before walking down the isle



My sexy husband



My baby brother and older sister Jenn-I


This is what the tables looked like at the wedding.


Our First Dance as husband and wife :)


Our cake made by Grandma Taylor


My Daddy and my niece Morgan. Aren't they beautiful?!?!



These are just some of my favs from people who took pictures around the wedding. Thomas and I went out on another photo shoot with Abigail yesterday and had a blast just doing couple shots. Hopefully we have those sometime this next week. And we will keep you posted!!!

No comments: