Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Reasons I am the best mom in the world...

Ha! Is it allowed for me to toot my own horn? I am going to guess that it is, but only because I have the best baby, which makes it pretty easy to be a good mommy. I really don't mind getting up with her at night and lose sleep. She lets me take a nap during the day. I don't mind that she spits up on me after almost every feeding. It means she is getting enough to eat and I can always wash my clothes. I don't mind when she fusses because the times she smiles at me, melts my heart and makes me forget about all the times she has cried. I don't mind that there are days I don't get to change out of my pajamas or take a shower because it means I get to spend the whole day snuggling up with my baby. And I don't mind when she make messes and I have to give her a bath because she loves the bath so very much and it so cute just laying there. Mads- You truly are the light of my life. Every morning when you smile at me, it fills my heart with an inexplicable amount of joy. Even when you cry, I love that I get to comfort you and hold you. I can't get enough of you, my sweet baby girl. I want to hold you ALL the time, but resist the urge, knowing you need your own time too. But I want you to know, that if you ever need me to hold you, I will be there. I love you doodlebug. I am so proud to be your mommy. XO Mommy

No comments: