Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Brief update

I can't believe it is December already! I love this time of the year and am so blessed that it gets to start with the beginning of a new chapter in our lives.

Tom and I moved into his grandparent's house over the weekend. It was a long day (11 1/2 hours) but we got all moved in, unpacked and settled the first night. It was great. It has been an adjustment, but we love it here.

I start work on Monday and am getting nervous. I had first days- not knowing where to go, what to do, or what to expect- other than the next 6 weeks will be training. I am ready nonetheless to start working again. I have enjoyed the vacation but am starting to go stir crazy.

Tom is still busy at work, and I think he likes it like that.

We are more in love now than I ever thought possible. I feel so very lucky to have this man in my life. I simply can't wait to grow old with him!!!

Friday, we will be going to the Temple to see the lights and to attend a session and I am so excited about it! I feel so blessed that we are so very close to a Temple- 2 of them to be exact- that we can go just about anytime we choose to. It is an amazing feeling!!! We will go back on Saturday for "Behold the Light" and am excited to see it again this year.

Christmas will be spent in Las Vegas with Tom's family. His brother Ben, wife Stacy, unborn nephew (thats right!!!! we are having the first baby boy in April!!!!!), and Champ (the dog) live in Henderson and we will be visiting them. I am hoping to see my bestie while we are there as she lives only an hour or so away from there.

That is all for now.

XOXO

No comments: