Wednesday, July 29, 2009

EEEEKKKK!

So we set our times and dates with Oakland Temple this morning!!!!!

We are going to get our ENDOWMENTS on September 4th at 2:00pm and then................

Thomas and I will be SEALED FOR TIME AND ALL ETERNITY on September 5, 2009 at 10:00 am.

I simply cannot wait!!!!

I cannot wait to be his wife forever and ever.

I cannot wait to have our children be sealed to us forever.

I cannot wait to go into the Temple for the first time AND with my husband.

I cannot wait to know what it feels like to be in the Temple (I can only imagine being that I feel AMAZING when I am outside the Temple).

I am so excited! My heart just flutters.

Babe- I can't wait to be your eternal best friend, your eternal companion, your wife for time and all eternity.

38 DAYS!!!!!

3 comments:

The Smyth Family said...

THAT IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!! I'm so excited for you! You will love the Temple! I wish I could be there!

The Smyth Family said...

P.S. I love the look of the "new" blog ;D

Lacey said...

YAY!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!! Congratulations!!!